ProductSpace’s Consultative Methodology ensures not only that your goals are met, but a collaborative effort that keeps your team up to speed. With years of experience in product data implementations, ProductSpace developed a JumpStart program for Windchill PDMLink that will help your company get started with the shortest learning curve possible:
- Hardware and Software recommendations
- In depth configuration discussions
- Installation and Configuration
- RAPiDS support
This program is designed for users to start using Windchill, and to start the lifelong partnership between ProductSpace and you!
ProductSpace’s Project Path:
- Specification Development
- ProductSpace has created a process in which every common configuration question can be captured and documented for future reference, as part of our lean philosophy.
- This way, when work is done in the future, you will know what you decided, when you decided it, and why you decided upon it.
- Virtualized Environments
- ProductSpace’s partnership with VMware allows for knowledge around the best ways to make sure that we don’t affect users until you decide you want to, on a go-live.
- We will make sure that all of our source migration instances, and in some cases production instances, are virtualized and tuned for the best possible performance.
- Rehearsal Migrations
- Each of our migrations will utilize at least one rehearsal migration, where we run through a dry-run of our migration path.
- This migration will be validated against using procedure documents provided by ProductSpace, to make sure your users can properly validate, by telling them
- What to look for
- What format we’re looking for information back
- Key areas to investigate
- Production Migrations
- Each production migration will be followed by an on-site support week, where a ProductSpace expert will assist you with all issues
- Post-Production Support
- RAPiDS support options allow for constant support post go-live